{31 Days of Worship- Day 3} Lord I Need You

There never has been nor will be a day when we can say "I've got this, I don't need God's help today". And if we have, we are certainly lying to ourselves. He is our everything. He's our defender, our healer, our savior, and our hope. With Him we can make it through anything. There is no temptation that we cannot resist, there is no fight that we cannot win. There is nothing that can make Him love us less and there is nothing that can take His place in our lives. Every day that we open our eyes is a day when we need to say "Lord I need you!" And he'll be right there beside us.

Lord I Need You -Chris Tomlin

Lord I come, I confess
Bowing here I find my rest
Without You I fall apart
You're the one that guides my heart

Lord I need You, Oh I need You
Every Hour I need you
My one defense, My righteousness
Oh God, how I need You

Where sin runs deep, Your grace is more
Where  grace is found is where You are
And where You are Lord I am free
Holiness is Christ in me

So I teach my song to rise to You
When temptation comes my way
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus You're my Hope and Stay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting back into blogging

My Goal

{31 Days of Worship- Day 7} When I Think About the Lord