Memories

Tonight I spent some time writing to my babies. I keep a journal for each of them and write things that I pray over them, stories of their growing up, encouragement, Love, blessings. The things I want them to know and remember. The journals are a way to show my little loves how important they are to their daddy and me. When they have grown and no longer are being trained and cared for by us, they will have the memories to carry with them. The promises God has for them.
It also allows me time to reflect on who they are individually. While writing I take time to look deep into each of their personalities. I can see the wonderful gifts God has placed in them and how evident they are as my children go through each day. My son is so loving and compassionate, I know God has placed in him a heart for people. A heart to care deeply for those around him. This will be such an inspiration to him as he grows into the man God has him to be, as he shares the Lord with those around him, and as he brings glory to God with all he does.
My sweet little girl loves to talk. I can tell by her personality that she will not let important things go unheard. I pray that she will use her voice to tell the world about the greatest Love there is.
I can't wait to see what God has for each of my children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting back into blogging

My Goal

{31 Days of Worship- Day 6} Forever