{31 Days of Worship- Day 8} The Least I can Do

I usually don't buy every song that I like, mainly because I don't have the unlimited funds to stock up on music as much as I would like. But when I heard this song on the radio a few times I had to get it. It truly brings out the true meaning of worship. We are given so much and there is no possible way that we could repay Him for all He has done. He deserves everything we could possibly give Him and the least we could do truly is falling on our knees to worship Him. We owe Him so much, things we can't even hope to Give. all we can give Him is our worship and Adoration. And he LOVES it!
(I apologize that I could not find a link for this song, it isn't online and I'm not sure why!)

The Least I can Do- Mark Roach

You sent Your Son so tender mild
The King of all Kings, the face of a child
The Savior who'd typify our wildest dreams come true
The least I can do is worship You
The portrait of selflessness you serve
You lavishly give grace undeserved
You give the hope of life preserved
You make all things new
The least I can do is worship You

For all that You've done, For all that You do
For all that is beautiful, all that is true
For saving my life, The least I can do
Is fall on my knees and worship You

You formed every creature with Your hands
 You numbered the stars, each grain of sand
You made the emerald forests and the oceans blue
The least I can do is worship You

And I will worship You for all of my days
You are worthy Lord of infinite praise
Oh You saved me Lord inspite of my ways
It's a debt I can never repay

You gave Your life that we might live
Assurance that only You could give
Your glorious death claimed victory
With an empty tomb
The least I can do is worship You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting back into blogging

My Goal

{31 Days of Worship- Day 6} Forever