{31 Days of Worship- Day 7} When I Think About the Lord

I was listening to this song the other day as a possible choice for a new song for our worship team when my husband turned to me and said "that was my grandmothers favorite song". I had to share it in memory of "Mema" who was a great woman, even though I only had the privilege of knowing her for a couple years. She truly lived out the lyrics of this song, praising God for everything He had given her. A beautiful family, A beautiful home built by her husband, and most of all a wonderful Savior who loved her. She is truly missed.



When I think about the Lord
How He saved me, How He raised me
How He filled me with the Holy Ghost
How He healed me to the uttermost
When I think about the Lord
How He picked me up and turned me around
How He placed my feet on solid ground

It makes me wanna shout
Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!
Lord You're worthy of all the Glory
And all the Honor and all the Praise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting back into blogging

My Goal