My Little Loves

I love my little ones, as every parent does, and for some reason they have chosen this week to both begin major changes again.
My little boy, who has been quite the mockingbird these past few months, is really becoming consistent with certain words that we repeat back and forth and is now saying them on his own, without any prompting from Momma. We say "thank you" and "hey" constantly, and in the perfect context as well. Also he is learning to say "Diaper" when he needs to be changed, rather than just screaming in anger. He loves to sing and gets extremely excited when we turn on something that has music or dancing in it. Every morning he wakes up calling his "good girl", making sure she is still here and is OK. He is such a good big brother, protecting her and giving her hugs and kisses, and she loves it!
Little girl has found her fingers and is very excited that they move when she puts her hand in front of her face. Today we started playing with a rattle together, her little face all smiles! She is already very different from her big brother, a constant little chatterbox where he was very quiet until about 4 or 5 months. Every morning she wakes up and wants to have a full conversation with me (whether I'm awake or not!) and she gets very upset if I am not available for a chat.
Both of my little loves have a mini little passion for music and we do our best to have Bible time every night before prayers and listening to some worship music.


Little Princess playing with her little hands <3 



Momma's Bubba eating a Pumpkin Muffy, yum!

I love my sweet, happy, adorable little family. And I love that my little loves have an amazing Daddy who loves them just as much as their Momma does! There's nothing better than a true family man <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting back into blogging

My Goal

{31 Days of Worship- Day 6} Forever