Getting back into blogging

This is one of the great moments in our family's life....
Alex learned to eat!
Today, I had a visit from my very good friend Kati and her mother Cheryl to learn how to do special things with our blogs. We learned many things that can be done to enhance a post and the blog itself.I am so inspired now to do more with my blog, I just wish I had a more reliable laptop so that I could use it daily. That is one of the things I have on my dream list, along with a nice digital camera to help me capture and document all of the great things in my family's life.


Comments

  1. I followed this link from your mother's blog. I'm excited to encourage you! I wish I could have been blogging through the younger years.. Such a fun way to journal our lives and the growth of children. Have fun!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Goal

{31 Days of Worship- Day 6} Forever